An old Fart in Gladstone SA

An abridged story of my life past, present and future

Best viewed at 1280x960 resolution & Firefox web browser

20 August update

Ray Goss says my blog needs watering, so here is a bit of an update.
All visitors have left for the OCR at Cape York, the pudding has been picked up & taken to the border run & onto the OCR by Dirty Dennis.
Watched the pudding & Mr Cob's progress on the net via there Spot Trackers, something new for me.
Missed the border run myself, run out of money again after 2 trips to Bendigo this year & the modifications to my final drive & tail shaft took all my spare cash this year.
Joe & Ed visited on the border weekend, flew in from Canberra via Joe's plane, stayed 2 nights then they flew home via Tibbaburra, the dig tree & Hungerford.


Next run will be to Wynbring water hole on the labour weekend then rest over the hot months till April or June next year. Thats all for now, cut Ya tracks later.
PJ & Rimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment